Send Topic Print
SPI device templates (Read 6661 times)
justinlove
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

SPI device templates
02/05/10 at 16:13:23

I wanted to some light simulation of a power monitoring device which used an SPI interface.  I built it up in a series of layers, leaving behind a series of templates on which to build similar SPI devices.

spislave: Implements the basic SPI signaling.  Out of the box, it acts like an 8-bit circular shift register.

spiregsimple: Implements a simple addressable memory, with a simple callback based API similar to the component API. Out of the box, it implements 8-bit data with 7-bits address; the high bit of the address byte is a read/write bit.

spiregslave: As above, but with a class based system to co-locate all of a register's information, which may not be to everyone's taste.  Out of the box, it implements a few examples: memory cell, random, read-only, counter, and read-only.

ade7753: My target device, I implemented a few functions before the project lost urgency.  It's a more complete (though still very incomplete) example of how to use the class-based register device (spiregslave)

IP Logged
YaBB Administrator

I love forums, don't
you?

AMcTools (Spain)
Re: SPI device templates
Reply #1 - 02/05/10 at 18:03:18

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Can you put also the DLLs? normally this is good for users that just want to use the cell

WWW   IP Logged
justinlove
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

SPI device templates (with DLLs)
Reply #2 - 02/05/10 at 19:01:41

I didn't think the components were especially useful by themselves, but here you go.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print